Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The girls and I are home sick today. This is Kenzie's third day to stay home from school. I'll admit, I think it's a bit much. If I'd know she was gonna get worse over the weekend, I would have sent her to school on Friday. That way today would only be two days. But she's got the crud. And now Olivia and I have it. Not fun. But it's going around, I hear.

I have demanded that Mackenzie stay in bed all day, only to get out for a run to the bathroom or for lunch. I do need to run some errands, but do I take care of what I need to do (taking her with me, of course) or stay home to prove my point? Sometimes I wish I could stand more firm on the grounds I'm standing. But I know flexibility is also important in life. What's a mama to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment