Okay, for starters, we had a fun-filled weekend. We got to enjoy a little taste of Riverbend without having to fight the crowds or the heat. We took the girls to McDonald's and Livi enjoyed her first happy meal. Sunday, we took part in a wonderful worship service and then David took us to his favorite place for a burger, The Terminal. I must say the food was excellent, as was the service and atmosphere.
Today, I have the blahhhhhhhhhhs. Anyone else feel my pain? Particularly mamas? I love that I have been able to stay at home with my girls, but I think this also brings with it a bit of wear and tear on the ol' self esteem. Not to mention that it tends to bring on loads of the blues, blahs, ruts, and crazies. I'm trying to remind myself that I am blessed to be able to do this, though it comes with its own hardships. I would love to just go shop all day long. But that's just stuff that we don't need right now or can't afford right now.
I really don't like to air my complaining. There is so much I have to be grateful for. A Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally. Who hears and answers my prayers, meets my needs, and offers grace and mercy continually. Wow! What reasons to be joyful!! I have a husband who works hard for his family, who loves and supports me, makes me laugh, and has given me two precious girls. I love my daughters. They bring such life to my own. They are fun, bright, and loving little girls. Plus, I have many family members and friends who add so much joy to my life. So, perhaps this day, or any other, isn't quite so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment